Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stolen from bb

(And why wouldn't you steal from her? You know the woman has impeccable taste.)


It’s the picture meme, and here are the rules:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.

* Pray that you remember the details.

* Tag 5 others.








It's a very blurry picture of an ever-so-cute wee froggy.


Really, it is.




Please do not ask me why I did not delete this the moment I realized that it was so horrifically out-of-focus. I'm still working out the kinks in using macro (like how to stand still). It kind of looks like the way I see the world when I'm not bespectacled.


I have finished the second Baby Kimono and it simply awaits the dreaded seaming. I said I would do it this evening, but I had to get up uber-early, so I'm not going to.


So sue me.


I'm not tagging anyone as I think that may scare off the few of you who still visit occasionally, but feel free to join in!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oooh, I love your photo~ I can see the froggy if I look really hard and squint a bit and turn sideways. But it's a GREAT green photo!
:)
I'm stealing the meme too. A good meme is hard to keep down!
(And heck, a girl needs ideas!)
xo