Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Title? We don't need no steenking TITLE!

I think that this is one of the best little web-thingies I've seen.

As is this.

Anone else ever spen a lot of time here? Oh, my long-lost youth.....

It was a busy day--poor Spot went to the dentist for a teeth-cleaning. His breath is immeasurably improved, but he's still pretty unsteady on his pins.

Hubby had a big job today that he fretted about, but it went very well. Hooray!

We got our new bed delivered. He's testing it right now. I could sleep on the sidewalk if I had to, so anything's ok with me, but this one should help his back.

Softball starts this weekend! Stitch-n-Pitch at the Diamondbacks ballpark (can't recall the proper name as the "whatever" corporate ownership changes hourly) on Sunday! Thinking seriously about attending the Shindig in Seattle in June!

Photos and knitting stuff coming soon to a post near you!

(P.S.--Thanks for getting my "Flash" to work, Mr. Computer Guy!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh All games all the time!

Anonymous said...

Stop that thinking and just buy your ticket! Since I now know you are not crazy about beds- I will toss a pillow and a blanket on the porch for you.

Anonymous said...

KT- Thanks so much for the compliments and other comments of support - they mean a lot. Wishing I had your email address (am I missing it, is it in plain sight?)

k.