Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Saint Anniversary!

I thank my my sweet redhead for the title of this post; it's what he said to me this morning.

It's eleven years for us today, (yay, an odd number), and according to this card I gave him a long time ago, this means RAYON! Woo-hoo, PARTY!






















In honor of our special day, here are some flowers for all to share.























We're off to have a lovely dinner at one of our favorite places, a small El Salvadorean restaurant run by a very dear family. Then home for a little crafting in front of the tv time, groaning about how I should NOT have finished that third pupusa. MMMMMM.

Happy happy to all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I can amost smell those flowers right through my monitor.mmmm!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations. We will be nine years married this August.
Man, I hope you are coming to the Northwest this summer! Mi Casa es Su Casa. Love the flower photos- we are under a few inches of snow. Gah!
Much love- KT

MandellaUK said...

Many congratulations to the both of you!

Mindy said...

Happy Aniversary! Those flowers are gorgeous. It is so gray and dreary here it is nice to see colors.

Mindy said...

The comments are missing from the newest post, so congratulations on being nominated for a softie. Your pincushion is awesome.

Anonymous said...

your comments are AWOL on your freaking AWESOME pin cussion!
So congrats!
ANd effin A! happy belated anniversary!Many more!