Sunday, October 01, 2006

Welcome October!

It's been a busy time around here. Work, as usual, keeps getting in the way and I'll happily blame it for my lack of posting.

I've hit my limit for my free Flickr account, and have to figure out if I want to just let them cold-storage my older photos or if I can justify the cost of getting an upgraded account. I like Flickr, don't get me wrong--I just hate to pay for anything. Otherwise I'd have scurried over to Typepad long ago!

Here's a few key snippets of what's up with me:

1. I entered the Pincushion Challenge in the Recycle category (see if you can guess which one is mine). What a blast! On to the Swap!

2. My softball team won it's third straight game tonight! I admit that I had little to do with the victory this evening, but watch out for me next week!

3. Have begun the square for Grandma Purl. I sure do get a kick reading her oh-so-talented and not-just-a-smidgen-sarcastic granddaughter's blog! Doesn't everyone?

4. Today, my MIL handed me a magazine clipping which I really applaud. If anyone has some yarn and a tiny bit of time (as most of you are speedier knitters than I), please go check this out and contribute.

5. I'm also hoping to get a couple of hats done up for KnitYoga's Cancer Charities Craft Fair next month. Better get cracking as they have to cross the pond!

That's my full plate. Looks appetizing to me, and we'll see how much of it gets done!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Busy busy!

Thanks for the links - that was fun reading. Crazy Aunt Purl (what could be sexier than a divorced woman with four cats, indeed!) cracked me up with the horoscope. She totally nailed it for me, my husband and all three kids!