Sunday, May 14, 2006

Feliz Dia de Las Madres!



Here is my wonderful
Mother's Day gift. I got it
this morning along with
breakfast in bed.

Delightful!











This, however, is
the finest ever
Mother's Day gift
I've ever gotten.
I got it nearly
9 years ago, and I
still think it's my
favorite.



Thanks for
making me a
mum, Marion.
I love you.

And Mom, thanks for having me and for giving me lots of good examples of what a mom should be. I love you! And Fran, thanks for being a great mom and a great Mother-Out-Law. I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and explaining a meme! It is so great to be a Mom isn't it? I still love getting hugs from my 14 year old girl! What a great Mother's Day present. Did the book have poems written by your daughter or some of your favorite poems?

-KW said...

Hi, sister-out-law & beloved niece! I just posted a comment on your FlickR picture of "the blue dress ensemble." (You two are just SO web savvy!)