Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Red Scarf Project Button


Red Scarf Project Button
Originally uploaded by kamsarmer.



I was a cranky girl a few weeks back. Couldn't find anything I wanted to knit that wasn't going to cost me, and I'm on a budget, what with the hubby's new biz. Michael's gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket, I went off in search of a book I'd coveted there previously, and upon review, found it to have ZIP in it that I wanted to knit.

Came home and groused at my spousal unit. Sat down to soothe myself with some helpings of knitting blogs, and lo and behold, Gayle pointed me in the direction of Norma, who wisely offered up something kind and calm and rational that would increase my good karma and prevent further tnatrums.

The Red Scarf Project was exactly what I needed to get my off my arse and back into better spirits. Thanks, ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those scarves, especially that stash scarf. Some college student will be looking tres hip in it.

MandellaUK said...

Those scarves are great! For future reference, what was the book you were so disappointed with?

kt said...

It was "First Knits"--when I first looked it over (not 6 months ago) I thought it was great--maybe it was just my mood the day I looked again, but it sure didn't please me.