Sunday, February 13, 2005

Photo-op

Finally got around to getting pictures of the girlie. The hat will soon be winging it's way to DC, but I think I want one, too. Marion wore the winter poncho quite a bit while the weather was cold enough, and I knew I was on the right track when a school chum of hers came to class one day sporting a pink poncho she'd begged her mom to make for her, "because Marion's mom made one for her!" Yay!

The spring poncho was kept small as it is warming up rapidly here, and our time for wearing heavy, snuggly clothing is swiftly declining. It took me a while to be able to do the stitch quickly, but by the time I started on the second rectangle, I had picked up a fair amount of speed.

Current projects are: an unknown item for my secret pal who lives in colder weather and a scarf for one of my true blue buddies in New Mexico.

No comments: