Thursday, January 20, 2005

Nearly Friday (yay)

President Skippy's coronation is tonight. I'm avoiding the telly and working on some long overdue tidying of my oh-so-cluttered bedside table. Lots of thingies from the recent trip to Oaxaca with most of the other ladies in my family (such a lot of fun), drawings from my childie, and some less useless stuff as well. Have begun a smaller poncho for Miss Marion, but only working on it sporadically as it seems to be spring here in Arizona. Boo, I want more rain and cold weather. The sooner it's lovely here means the sooner it's intolerably HOT here. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re: President Skippy's coronation is tonight.
Bubba says:
"Neener, neener, neener" :)
At 2330 it's sprinkling steadily in Tucson and the weather report says the front is moving up I-10 so hopefully you'll get some rain.
LYMY