Monday, January 10, 2005

In the beginning...

Good evening all. Welcome to my blog. I'm not quite sure where I want to start, so I'll pay credit where credit is due. Thank you Knitty.com! You make my heart pound and my pulse quicken to see the fabulous thingies other knitters have created and designed, for heaven's sake! It gives one hope. I am finishing up a scarf in a flag motif for a friend whose hubby is in the Army Reserve. She is almost never without a flag on at least one garment, so I'm adding to her collection. I really should be finishing it up right now...but I'll go soon. I have proudly finished a dishcloth, one long and one short scarf, and a poncho for my kidlet. I have also saved all my beginner pieces to make into a Franken-blankie at some point in the indistinct future. For the record, I also love to doodle, garden, birdwatch, make thingies from jewelry wire, and go places other than here. More on this story as it develops......

No comments: